Mavic 2 Pro Camera
Effective Pixels: 20 million
|Lens||FOV: about 77° 35 mm
Format Equivalent: 28 mm
Shooting Range: 1 m to ∞
|Shutter Speed||Electronic Shutter: 8–1/8000s|
|Still Image Size||5472×3648|
|Still Photography||Modes Single shot
Burst shooting: 3/5 frames
Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB): 3/5 bracketed frames at 0.7 EV Bias
Interval (JPEG: 2/3/5/7/10/15/20/30/60s RAW:5/7/10/15/20/30/60s)
|Video Resolution||4K: 3840×2160 24/25/30p
2.7K: 2688x1512 24/25/30/48/50/60p
FHD: 1920×1080 24/25/30/48/50/60/120p
|Max Video Bitrate||100Mbps|
|Color Mode||Dlog-M (10bit), support HDR video (HLG 10bit)|
|Supported File System||FAT32 (≤ 32 GB)
exFAT (> 32 GB)
|Photo Format||JPEG / DNG (RAW)|
|Video Format||MP4 / MOV (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, HEVC/H.265)|
1. 35 mm equivalent focal length.
2. Unobstructed, free of interference, when FCC compliant.
3. Acquired at a constant speed of 25 kph, free of wind. Actual flight time may vary because of the environment and use of flight modes.
4. The DJI Goggles support a 2.4 GHz frequency band only, while the DJI Goggles RE support both 2.4/5.8 GHz frequency bands and real-time auto-switching for better performance.
5. Due to local policies, some countries do not support 5.8 GHz transmission.
6. HNCS was developed to offer a single color profile that optimized an image to bring out a wider array of colors and improved contrast, to a multitude of subjects. Standard color profiles often fall short when working with the subtle aspects of natural colors of varying subjects, applying too much or too little of an effect on tones.
7. Available on the Mavic 2 Zoom only.
8. Available soon.