Location DJI Mavic 2 Pro with DJI Smart Controller
- DJI Mavic 2 Pro (3 batteries, Fly More Kit accessories)
- DJI Smart Controller
- MicroSD card Sandisk Extreme PRO 128GB
- Transport case
- Feel free to contact us by email before ordering to be sure the drone is available at your desired dates
- Order the desired rental duration on Dronage.eu
- We will contact you (by phone or email) to make an appointment
- You come to Grass, Luxembourg to sign the rental contract and block the deposit.
(We need a copy of your credit card and identity card only for the rental duration)
- You get the drone and its accessories
- At the end of the rental period, you contact us to organize the return of material
- You bring us back the drone and its accessories and we unlock your deposit
We ask for a deposit of 1600 EUR which can be brought in cash or blocked on a credit card (VISA or MasterCard).
The deposit can also be transferred by bank transfer to the company's account and will be given back to you within a maximum of 2 opening days after returning the equipment.
It is also possible to select a specific number of days from the drop-down list.
|Duration||Price (incl. taxes)|
|1 day||179 €|
|3 days||279 €|
|7 days||399 €|
|14 days||549 €|
|21 days||689 €|
Mavic 2 Pro Camera
Effective Pixels: 20 million
|Lens||FOV: about 77° 35 mm
Format Equivalent: 28 mm
Shooting Range: 1 m to ∞
|Shutter Speed||Electronic Shutter: 8–1/8000s|
|Still Image Size||5472×3648|
|Still Photography||Modes Single shot
Burst shooting: 3/5 frames
Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB): 3/5 bracketed frames at 0.7 EV Bias
Interval (JPEG: 2/3/5/7/10/15/20/30/60s RAW:5/7/10/15/20/30/60s)
|Video Resolution||4K: 3840×2160 24/25/30p
2.7K: 2688x1512 24/25/30/48/50/60p
FHD: 1920×1080 24/25/30/48/50/60/120p
|Max Video Bitrate||100Mbps|
|Color Mode||Dlog-M (10bit), support HDR video (HLG 10bit)|
|Supported File System||FAT32 (≤ 32 GB)
exFAT (> 32 GB)
|Photo Format||JPEG / DNG (RAW)|
|Video Format||MP4 / MOV (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, HEVC/H.265)|
1. 35 mm equivalent focal length.
2. Unobstructed, free of interference, when FCC compliant.
3. Acquired at a constant speed of 25 kph, free of wind. Actual flight time may vary because of the environment and use of flight modes.
4. The DJI Goggles support a 2.4 GHz frequency band only, while the DJI Goggles RE support both 2.4/5.8 GHz frequency bands and real-time auto-switching for better performance.
5. Due to local policies, some countries do not support 5.8 GHz transmission.
6. HNCS was developed to offer a single color profile that optimized an image to bring out a wider array of colors and improved contrast, to a multitude of subjects. Standard color profiles often fall short when working with the subtle aspects of natural colors of varying subjects, applying too much or too little of an effect on tones.
7. Available on the Mavic 2 Zoom only.
8. Available soon.